The PvPNetwork
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I got banned for i dont know what
Staff application By: CherBear I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 8:20 pm by CherBear

» Server down?
Staff application By: CherBear I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 10:34 pm by CherBear

» LuckyNucky abuse
Staff application By: CherBear I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 10:24 pm by CherBear

» Blaster's NonStop Abuse
Staff application By: CherBear I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 1:40 pm by mc_murderer

» Ban Appeal
Staff application By: CherBear I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 12:40 am by AllanJJ

» This isnt a payment error but its involved with chaosop going down and coming back
Staff application By: CherBear I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 6:52 pm by Internetwarrior

» Liamplayz staff app
Staff application By: CherBear I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 4:35 pm by liamplayz

» Staff application By: CherBear
Staff application By: CherBear I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 11:08 pm by CherBear

» Ban Appeal
Staff application By: CherBear I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 8:45 pm by JohnnyRawrs

Keywords

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 415 on Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:50 pm
Latest topics
» I got banned for i dont know what
Staff application By: CherBear I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 8:20 pm by CherBear

» Server down?
Staff application By: CherBear I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 10:34 pm by CherBear

» LuckyNucky abuse
Staff application By: CherBear I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 10:24 pm by CherBear

» Blaster's NonStop Abuse
Staff application By: CherBear I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 1:40 pm by mc_murderer

» Ban Appeal
Staff application By: CherBear I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 12:40 am by AllanJJ

» This isnt a payment error but its involved with chaosop going down and coming back
Staff application By: CherBear I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 6:52 pm by Internetwarrior

» Liamplayz staff app
Staff application By: CherBear I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 4:35 pm by liamplayz

» Staff application By: CherBear
Staff application By: CherBear I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 11:08 pm by CherBear

» Ban Appeal
Staff application By: CherBear I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 8:45 pm by JohnnyRawrs

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Staff application By: CherBear

Go down

Staff application By: CherBear Empty Staff application By: CherBear

Post by CherBear Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:08 pm

So I know you guys have a lot of people applying for staff right now, but I thought I would give it a shot and hope to be the lucky person. So lets get down to business. I am 13 years old and am going to be 14 in April. I have been playing on this server for about 2 months now (yes I know that's not very long but it took me for ever to find the perfect server). I am currently a sensei rank your chaos server that is the server I play on the most and see the most people on Smile. I have never once been banned, kicked, muted, or anything like that on the pvpnetwork. I think the responsibility's of being a staff member is to watch out for any form of hacking going on in your server, and to make sure people are being polite in the public chat and /msg chat, they should also be nice to any boy or girl that has a question and do there best to help them any problem. And even if a kid if being mean to you, you should still keep calm and always be respectful to them and just try your best to get them to calm down or stop what ever they are doing. I have had a lot of experience with being a staff member on servers, I have started of as a trial helper and worked my way up to owner. I think it would be an awesome experience to be a staff on the best server I have played on, I love the small community were every one knows each other and has fun together that is the best I would love to help keep it that way. Some people that can vouch for me as being a good staff member are, Sam (he has not played on your server but you can Skype him and ask if you wish) , and Alan you can also Skype him but he dose not have a mic so you would have to type to him. And some of the people that I work with on my friends server could also talk to you if you ask me I cant list them all because I don't know if would allow me to but I'm sure they would I will just have to talk to them. I am also a female Smile
CherBear
CherBear

Back to top Go down