The PvPNetwork
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I got banned for i dont know what
New Server Host And Upcoming Changes! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 8:20 pm by CherBear

» Server down?
New Server Host And Upcoming Changes! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 10:34 pm by CherBear

» LuckyNucky abuse
New Server Host And Upcoming Changes! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 10:24 pm by CherBear

» Blaster's NonStop Abuse
New Server Host And Upcoming Changes! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 1:40 pm by mc_murderer

» Ban Appeal
New Server Host And Upcoming Changes! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 12:40 am by AllanJJ

» This isnt a payment error but its involved with chaosop going down and coming back
New Server Host And Upcoming Changes! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 6:52 pm by Internetwarrior

» Liamplayz staff app
New Server Host And Upcoming Changes! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 4:35 pm by liamplayz

» Staff application By: CherBear
New Server Host And Upcoming Changes! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 11:08 pm by CherBear

» Ban Appeal
New Server Host And Upcoming Changes! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 8:45 pm by JohnnyRawrs

Keywords

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 415 on Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:50 pm
Latest topics
» I got banned for i dont know what
New Server Host And Upcoming Changes! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 8:20 pm by CherBear

» Server down?
New Server Host And Upcoming Changes! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 10:34 pm by CherBear

» LuckyNucky abuse
New Server Host And Upcoming Changes! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 10:24 pm by CherBear

» Blaster's NonStop Abuse
New Server Host And Upcoming Changes! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 1:40 pm by mc_murderer

» Ban Appeal
New Server Host And Upcoming Changes! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 12:40 am by AllanJJ

» This isnt a payment error but its involved with chaosop going down and coming back
New Server Host And Upcoming Changes! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 6:52 pm by Internetwarrior

» Liamplayz staff app
New Server Host And Upcoming Changes! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 4:35 pm by liamplayz

» Staff application By: CherBear
New Server Host And Upcoming Changes! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 11:08 pm by CherBear

» Ban Appeal
New Server Host And Upcoming Changes! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 8:45 pm by JohnnyRawrs

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

New Server Host And Upcoming Changes!

Go down

New Server Host And Upcoming Changes! Empty New Server Host And Upcoming Changes!

Post by Internetwarrior Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:31 am

Today and yesterday the staff have been working around the clock to bring you the new dedicated server host we have been waiting on. With this new server host it will bring:

- No lag what so ever, we blew up 100k+ tnt and it didn't lag the server at all.
- PvP will be flawless from here on out.
- Makes room for a huge amount of plugins to be made and implemented.
- Generally no downtime, this however is subject to change due to the server host's maintenance schedule, we have no control over these small down-times.

So what does this allow for us to do exactly?

Well, i'm going to work on a bunch of projects in the upcoming future that will add a lot of unique features to the server, but we still need ideas and we will be allowing you guys to vote on them.

- Custom sword and bow enchants, for instance, a possible bow enchantment would be that when fired, it created a small area of spider webs for 2 - 3 seconds around where it landed, which would decay after 3 seconds. This would be helpful in pvp. Or a sword which has a low chance of getting a big crit or smiting you with lightning.

- Custom Events, We already have custom events but we are looking to further that, possible PvP-Spleef or Mario Karts is coming.
- PvP Spleef would allow people to not hit each other, but use snowballs as well as their shovel to proceed to victory.
- More servers! Prison and others are coming fairly soon.

Much more will be coming once we have enough feedback.

This server is great and with all great things, comes a greater cost. The server is costing a huge amount of money to now keep running in comparison to our last host, we, as a staff team have reviewed this and decided it is worth the money.

If you can, please remember to donate to the server, it helps a ton. For those that cannot, please share this server with your friends, we are always looking to expand our ever-growing community.

Internetwarrior
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down